Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Another Holiday Has Successfully Come And Gone....

Screenshot of Piper Navajo in flight.                                                                                                                        Another Holiday has successfully come and gone, our tree is still up. Looking forward to a pleasant and relatively quiet New Year. I have been doing some reflecting on things, appropriate to the year's end, and decided that this would be my last Operationsafeflight blog for a while. I have been writing articles since February 2009, and covered just about all areas that have concerned me.

My goal has been to help pilots adopt safer flight procedures, and offer some suggestions and cures where appropriate. My plan is to write articles less frequently. I will also be open to answering questions submitted to me


            Walter F. Erston, MD can be reached at:
            www.erstonwf@gmail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment